Email Me

Email me

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming

Which is what I have to tell myself every day.....just keep swimming. Or rather, just keep limping. I am on my feet for 8 - 10 hours a day and I am just barely making it through. I sit when I can and take the elevator instead of stairs to get to the different floors of the hospital but still, by the end of the day, I hurt.

Last night in bed I was almost crying. I wonder how long I can do this. It is seriously taking some digging deep to keep on a-truckin' Phew. But, I will do my very best to get through to the summer before I get my surgery (unless the surgeon doesn't think that I should be living on my hip until then....which I highly doubt, but part of me wants him to say it since that means that I might not have to live with this chronic pain for such a long time).

5 years + I've been dealing with this and can't wait to get the reconstruction and move on with life. I sent my 15 pages to Dr. P's office today and am still waiting for the surgical coordinator to get back to me with answers regarding the urgency of my case, injection details, PT details, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment