Email Me

Email me

Friday, April 20, 2012

We Have a Game Plan?

So I am currently confused as I didn't know we had a game plan for my hip! Two days ago I called Dr. P's office to schedule a follow-up appointment as I was told to make it for the beginning of June. Well, I left a message with the lady who does the scheduling for appointments and she had returned my call but left me a message stating that I needed to talk with somebody who works directly with Dr. P to get our game plan in place for my left hip. I didn't know we had one! I mean, I wouldn't be crushed if they said to have another surgery since I am pretty sore these days, but it definitely threw me for a loop. I thought it was a mistake, but then I got a call (and a message) from the athletic trainer of the surgeon stating that we have to discuss how my hip is feeling. *stomach flip*

I called back today, but couldn't get a hold of the guy who had called me. Now I have to wait all weekend to hear back from him and discuss what is next. I wish I had better news for him. I wish I could say that I am feeling much better since the last time I was at the clinic. Alas, I am stuck in pain and with a significant lack of ROM. This roller coaster never seems to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment