Email Me

Email me

Friday, April 2, 2010

Confirmed

Today I got a call from the clinic saying that I have an antero-superior labral tear on my left side and a significant, ventrally located, osteophyte on the femoral head. Which is exactly what both the surgeon and I had thought. No surprises at all, but it does make me feel better to know that my symptoms do manifest themselves due to a morphological condition, rather than something that is unseen.

So, that is the last step besides getting an actual surgery date and going to the hospital to get it done. This is kind of scary and kind of exciting to know this could be the last of my hip troubles! After my left hip heals from this upcoming surgery, it will be the first time since 2007 that I haven't had at least one sore hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment