Email Me

Email me

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

6 Weeks Left

...well, actually 6 weeks and 1 day, but 6 weeks from now I will be in Vail, CO, probably doing pre-op stuff for my surgery the following day. It seems like it is so far away, but so close at the same time. I can't say that I am nervous yet. Rather, I am excited since it means that there is light at the end of the tunnel and I am in fact going to be fixed. If Dr. P isn't the man to fix me, than I don't know who else can.

I am sure that the surgery/recovery is going to be rough since this is going to be the biggest surgery on my hips yet, but, it will be worth it so that I can get my life back. I would love to be able to walk without hurting, turn corners without catching, paint my toe nails, tie up shoes, etc. etc. ...you get the gist :)

So currently I am awaiting final confirmation from the surgical coordinator at the surgeon's office. In a months' time I will also receive my surgery information packet and set up the actual appointment times for January. Setting this surgery up has been a pain in the neck and the logistical hoops through which I have jumped has been more than frustrating at times. Hopefully setting up hotels, flights, car/shuttles, etc. isn't too complicated. All of this hoop jumping has to be worth seeing the top-dog in the hip scope world, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment