Email Me

Email me

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Getting Everything Together

I have now had everything all done and am getting prepared for surgery. I currently am looking to buy some cute sundresses so that I can look cute and not have anything extra tight on my hips. I have picked up some light-weight aluminum crutches, and will make some fabric coverings so as they don't chafe my underarms while I use them. I just want this to be over with because the longer it goes on, the more I think/worry about having surgery. And I can't keep on living the way I am currently living; in pain. So I am looking forwards to getting my hip fixed, but am terrified of the surgery. But such is life.

...now I am really enjoying my last days with mobility: shopping (today), amusement park tomorrow :), visiting family, etc. :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment