Email Me

Email me

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pre-Admission Date (temporary)

Today I got a call trying to discuss my pre-admission appointment. My surgeon is being really good about this and has set up that I don't have to go to the hospital he is at to get my pre-op stuff done. He is sending the blood work and lab requests to my parents who are going to fax it to the clinic here at school (since I am 11 hours away from my home). Then I can have the lab work sent to him. Also, the pre-admission office is going to set up a phone appointment instead of having to go in and see them. So I am having a phone call on May 19th around 3pm.

When I had my right hip scoped I didn't have to go to the Pre-Admission Clinic so I am wondering why I have to go now. I don't even know what they are going to ask me. Honestly they have all the consent and everything. Ah well, I guess I will find out.

Having this appointment scheduled really hit me hard; this is actually going to happen. Eeek! I am getting so nervous. On the flip side though, I now only have four short weeks before I don't have to live with this darn tear and impingement. That is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment