Email Me

Email me

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things....

Outside my window... it is night outside

I am thinking... nothing - I am fairly foggy from my meds :P

I am thankful for... my family and friends

From the kitchen... there is nothing going on in the kitchen

I am wearing... nightie, hip brace, TED hose (lovely combo, I know!)

I am creating... aka knitting an afghan (will post pictures another time)

I am going... to sleep after I watch an episode of Modern Family

I am reading... Prayers for Sale

I am hoping... that I heal up quickly from my surgery and that this is the last hip surgery I'll ever have

I am hearing... the fan blowing in the living room

Around the house... there is dog hair everywhere (I suppose that is what you get when you have a yellow lab for a dog and it is 90*F + outside)

One of my favourite things... is eating

A few plans for the rest of the week... nothing! relaxing and resting up

It would be really interesting to do this in 6 months and then a year out and see how things change! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment