Email Me

Email me

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Clavicle My Butt

So last night I was getting up off the couch and all of a sudden I couldn't move my arm. I am pretty sure that I dislocated my clavicle or something since my entire collar bone is so sore that it hurts to palpate on both proximal and distal ends. Freaky! I know my shoulders are very, very loose, but man, I hate this additional pain. I have done this before, but it is making both my upper and lower body feel miserable. I feel like I ache all over.

I swear I have to be hypermobile or something. When I pay attention to my joints and their ROM they area all able to hyperextend and are significantly 'loose' (except for my hips which have such decreased ROM from my problems that they don't count). Heck, I can hold my hands together and voluntarily dislocate my shoulders and elbows so that I bring my hands around from the back to the front without letting go of my hands. I don't think that that is normal. Perhaps it is the same reason I dislocated my clavicle? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment