Email Me

Email me

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Wish Upon A Star

If I had one wish right now, I wish that I could pack my bags up and head to Vail to get my hip fixed. I am truly ready to get it fixed so that I don't have to deal with the pain. See, life doesn't stop but my hip wants me to stop. I throb all day long, and every step I take I hurt. It is exhausting.

I am still waiting for a surgery date. I placed a well-though-out email to Dr. P's surgical coordinator the other day and am giving some time to hear back. It was basically begging for surgery prior to Christmas.

Last night was not a good night because I thought that I could get away from taking both my muscle relaxant and my narcotic. I was sick of taking pain meds....bad idea...I woke up once from a muscle spasm in my hip (at least that is what I chalked it up to) and then I had a nightmare about my hip surgery. Needless to say....I just took a tylenol#3 and am headed off to bed now. Here's hoping to a restful nights sleep.

Let's keep praying about getting a surgery date in the near future (that is before Christmas)!

No comments:

Post a Comment