Email Me

Email me

Friday, October 28, 2011

Surgery Date

Today I got an email from Dr. P's surgery scheduler with a surgery date for Jan. 5th. I am freakishly excited to finally get a date. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. So the plan is that I have an appointment on Jan. 4th for pre-op evaluation, some imaging, and a meeting with Dr. P and then the next day is the big day. The first day of my repaired hip and the first day towards working for a pain-free (or at least functional hip). It makes my stomach flip that I have to wait 8.5 weeks, that is only a little over 2 months of living with my hip before I get fixed. Woot, Woot!

I had my steroid injection yesterday. I feel pretty crappy today. Kinda like the post-op pain which isn't fun but I'll deal with it and hopefully feel better in a day or two. I am thankful that it is the weekend though! :)

All in all, I am thrilled to get fixed in 8.5 weeks! yayaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment