Email Me

Email me

Thursday, December 22, 2011

2 Weeks' Time

Yuppers, in exactly two weeks I (maybe) will be all finished with my surgery and on my way with a new labrum. Yahoo! I am so ready to move on and be able to live without having my hip scream at me at the end of the day. How glorious will it be to have a hip that isn't angry 24/7? Amazing! I am hopeful and pray this will be my last hip surgery for a very long time.

On a lighter note, the doctor's at the hospital gave us medical students both Friday and Monday off....4 DAY WEEKEND ROOOOCKS! I am thrilled that I am going to be able to attend all of my family functions that we have over the next couple of days to celebrate Christmas. I am so thankful for this!

As I march into the holidays I am so excited that I get to be with my family to celebrate this wonderful holiday.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment