Email Me

Email me

Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 weeks!!!

This means that I only have fourteen days until I get my hip fixed. I cannot wait. Last night I was in so much pain from sitting all day that I could barely cope sitting down to study that I had to stop and go to bed. Grrr. This is not good. I only have to study for four more days, then write my 8 hour exam (which will really help the hip; not!) And then I have so much to do that hopefully I won't have time to think about my hip.

I just booked the hotel for my parents and I for July 5th, 6th, and 7th. We got a deal through the hospital that takes off $50 each night, which is much appreciated. I requested a room that is closest to the lobby as possible. They have wheelchairs too, so getting me to the room shouldn't be a problem.

Looking at the time, I will almost exactly be in surgery in two weeks. My surgery is scheduled from 10:00am until noon. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment