Email Me

Email me

Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting a Bit Nervous

I know that I am only going to be having a hip scope done, but it has just started to hit me that I will be having to have surgery yet again, and I am getting pretty nervous. I have already done this twice and feel like I should be a pro at this, yet, I am still nervous.

I know that others are having more major surgeries (like PAO) and I am thankful that I am not having to have that done, but I am still apprehensive about having surgery. I think that it is more of the post-op pain and rehab that I am dreading. I am dreading having to be on crutches for 6 weeks, I am dreading being in a brace for 6 weeks. Basically I am dredding the entire process. I realize that I can't keep living like this, but I really don't want surgery again. blaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment