Email Me

Email me

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Reminder Why I Need Surgery so Badly

You know, sometimes I really just wish I was a normal mid-twenty year old who didn't have to live in pain all of the time. Tonight was a really bad night for me. I went to my boyfriend's family-gathering which was held outside. It was really fun, but it got cold, and I started to tense up, and now I hurt like, well, lets just say I hurt a lot. I took two muscle relaxants and now am lying on a heating pad but my groin hurts so much I can barely stand it. I don't remember being in this much pain prior to either of my previous two hip surgeries. Which makes me worried that things are more damaged inside than before.

I can hardly stand this anymore and can't wait to get this all fixed up so that I can move on with life. I sometimes come across other people's blogs and they haven't posted in such a long time, and I think to myself that maybe one day I won't have to post on here to vent my feelings and concerns about my hips because one day I will have two healthy hips. Oh, I can't even imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't had any hip issues. It would be totally different!

No comments:

Post a Comment