Email Me

Email me

Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Year Post-Op

Today marks the day that I had my left hip scope. Actually, I was in surgery a year ago to the exact time I am posting this. When I went in for that surgery I was so excited to get my hip fixed because my first scope worked out perfectly.

But, things are still worse than they were than when I had my last scope. It is so sad to be in so much pain all of the time. Honestly, it sucks because I continually am thinking about my hip and now I can't even get to sleep without taking pain relievers + muscle relaxants. I have tried to fall asleep without taking the meds but last night I tossed and turned for over an hour and finally gave in and took them. When the throbbing stopped I was able to get to sleep.

So, in a year I have done another year of medical school and mustered up the hip to being worse off. So, I have one month and five days until my revision scope with my different surgeon. I am terrified to get it done now because what if this scope doesn't help? It has to help! Ugh.

Well, I should get my butt out of bed and get my day into gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment