Email Me

Email me

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bad Hip Day

Today my hip took some great challenges.

Firstly, I fell down the stairs by missing the last step and landed smack on my left hip. It scared me more than anything. I basically fell right on my pooch of swelling so I don't think it did much damage, just a bit tender now.

Secondly, I was talking at my grandparents' house and I wasn't thinking and tried to cross my legs when I got shooting pain in the hip. Ouch again!

Thirdly, I was standing with most of my weight on my right side and my brother tried to squeeze in front of me and accidentally kicked my foot which put my hip into sudden internal rotation. Yet again...ouchie!


Well, off to bed now since I have to get up at 5:30 AM because I start clinical rotations tomorrow. Hip ready or not, here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment