Email Me

Email me

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Second Post Today


I don't normally post twice in a day but I had to vent.  I just had PT today and I leave there feeling frustrated and annoyed.  I am doing everything I am supposed to do and go to see him three times a week and I feel like I should be progressing more.  Plus my sessions really hurt!  He keeps asking me how I feel and he knows I hurt but keeps pushing me which is good because I need my limits pushed but it is seriously frustrating how much I can't do.  Flexion! Flexion past 90* is just not an option.

After today's PT session I seriously need a day off.  My SI joint on the right hurts as much as my hip at the moment.  I felt bad because every time he'd place me into a position to help one thing another part of my body hurt.  To fix my left hip he would hurt my SI joint and to help my SI joint, he would hurt my other hip because I can't lie on my right side due to my previous incision from an arthrotomy during a previous surgery on the right.

Hips suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment