Email Me

Email me

Monday, September 5, 2011

Cool Labour Day

Today is Labour Day here and we are all enjoying our time off from work. Well, my whole family is but I am doing the same thing that I have been doing for the past 2+ months. But still, it is nice to have the family home.

I have only one more week of my medical leave left before I start back full time. I am slightly hesitant about returning since I am still in pain. But, I can't keep taking time off and I need to return to some normalcy. I just pray I can handle it all. In fact, I will handle being out on clinical rotations with my current state since I don't have an option. Things would have to get really bad before I'd stop and get the surgery ASAP.

I still have yet to hear from Dr. Philippon regarding my case. It was apparently sent to him more than a month ago so I expect to hear from him in the near future. I hope that he says that he can help me and that it is not so bad that I can wait to have the surgery done in two years. I will definitely be waiting on pins and needles until I hear from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment