I have only one more week of my medical leave left before I start back full time. I am slightly hesitant about returning since I am still in pain. But, I can't keep taking time off and I need to return to some normalcy. I just pray I can handle it all. In fact, I will handle being out on clinical rotations with my current state since I don't have an option. Things would have to get really bad before I'd stop and get the surgery ASAP.
I still have yet to hear from Dr. Philippon regarding my case. It was apparently sent to him more than a month ago so I expect to hear from him in the near future. I hope that he says that he can help me and that it is not so bad that I can wait to have the surgery done in two years. I will definitely be waiting on pins and needles until I hear from him.