Email Me

Email me

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Incisions


4 Days Post-Op


1 Week Post-Op

2 Weeks Post-Op
(the day I got my stitches out)

4 Weeks Post-Op

Overall the incisions are healing great! I am really pleased with them. They are bigger than my previous scope sites and the sutures where not placed as tightly as previously so my scars are going to be bigger, but that just means that they are going to show more; gotta <3 your battle wounds :)

Today both my brothers were home and I went to the pool with them. It was great fun! Although I couldn't go into the pool, I stood on the steps and got all cooled off. It was inevitable that I was going to be splashed by my two younger brothers. We joked that I was going to be squeaking like the Tin-man when I go back for my follow-up because I will have rusted up. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment